Risk Manager (BB-D735A)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
+ - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
+ **Job ID** DK10747
+ - Health and Safety
+ **Language** EN
**Do you dream of working in a cross functional risk management team with focus on operational risks and insurance programs where your partners are placed globally?**
Join our team!
• In the position as Manager Specialist in the Risk Management team you will have the opportunity to make your broad experience working with risk and insurance programs because you will be:
• Able to act as a strong and supporting partner to key partners
• Analyzing risks and how they potential can be covered by an insurance program or an alternative solution
• Collaborating with insurers and insurance brokers – globally
• Supporting on- and/or -responsible for -renewal of insurance programs
• Be a strong participant in the ongoing journey to optimize the Global Insurance Program of KIRKBI A/S & the LEGO Group
• Innovative approach to work with risks and insurance and motivated to take a role in transforming our insurance & Risk Management work to a digital future
**Play your part in our team succeeding**
The Risk Management team is part of Legal Compliance and Risk Management in the LEGO Group that ensure proper management of risks and insurance.
The team has a mission to do our best in supporting the expansion and growth of the LEGO Group, KIRKBI A/S and other companies owned by KIRKBI A/S.
**Do you have what it takes**
• An insurance education from the Danish Insurance Academy minimum level 4
• 5 to 8 years experience working with risk and local and global insurance program
• Experience working in an organization with daily collaboration across different cultures and time zones – if not we will expect and support commitment to learn
• Result orientation – drive and track result and push for constant improvements
• Out of the box thinking – finding alternatives and innovative solutions
• Collaborator that puts the “customer” needs first and understands that- achieving the team goal can include“hard work” and use of your experience
• Enjoy negotiating with insurers/insurance brokers
• Present and/or teach key partners/team member in how risks can be handled or insured
• Interested in contributing to a mission in the LEGO Group by demonstrate the 3 behaviours – be Curious, be Focused and be Brave in how you “lead” yourself and at interaction with your colleagues globally
• English Advanced
• Danish advanced recuired
For questions about the position reach out to Steen Hansen +45 30102737
**Join the global LEGO® family**
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
As a new member of the Risk management team you will join a team who is supporting the LEGO Group on the journey of “Inspiring and develop the builders of tomorrow” – and you will develop your professional and personal skills!
calendar_today3 days ago
work The LEGO Group