Business Analyst (BB-A51F3)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:Are you our new Business Analyst?
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will act as the primary point of contact for the business units with respect to both functional and non-functional requirements and design, working across business units to ensure that requirements are strategically aligned.
It is a strategically important role and the Business Analyst will act as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders within the business units, effectively managing the interdependencies from a requirements perspective between business unit product development programmes and client delivery programmes. The Business Analyst will be working on internal applications and external products (both web sites and integration solutions).
The position includes the following:
* Writing of both functional and non-functional documentation
* Liaising with end users to define business requirements
* Assist in the development of business cases for proposed projects
* Define the gap between current state and target for new solutions
* Analysing requirements and creating specifications to clearly define the requirements of any new solutions and enhancements
* Create process flows, wireframes and other deliverables to drive design and development
* Authorise sign off on functional specifications
* Ensure that own deliverables are delivered to agreed timescales, quality and costs by working closely with key stakeholders
* Provide resolution and actions on all deliverables that are at risk of being outside what has been agreed and recommend corrective actions
* Knowledge of the financial (or likewise) sector is preferred but not a must.
* Demonstrates a broad experience in a technology product development and delivery environment (and/or applications development)
* Experience of working in IT environments
* Proven track record in business analysis including capturing requirements and solution design
* Experience in UX design and information architecture
* Experience of using application development methodologies is also desired
* Previous experience is required of working on projects that are either Internet or software application based'
* Experience in working with offshore or outsourced development teams would be advantageous
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals throughout the business
* Ability to work within a global company with both line and matrix management
* Experienced in written and spoken English
**Job:** **Product Development*
**Title:** *Business Analyst*
**Requisition ID:** *204275*
calendar_today2 days ago