Technical Solution Architect for Services - Nordic Region (BB-BB482)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
We are looking for candidate to join our Services organization in Lenovo toact in a consultancy capacity to assist our Sales Team in selling PCDeployment Solutions to our customers mainly in the Global, Large Enterprise &Public Sector space.
Our ideal Technical Solution Architect:
• has strong background working within a high pressure sales organization in asimilar capacity and must be able to demonstrate a strong commercialunderstanding to be successful in this role
• is confident and feels comfortable in giving presentations both internallyto all levels up to Senior Sales Management and directly to our customers froma technical audience up to CEO level, with a good understanding of commonlyused Deployment Technologies such as SCCM, Landesk & Altiris as well as themost recent ones like MS Azure&Autopilot
• is able to demonstrate to customers the commercial values of using thesetechnologies as well as addressing any technical questions and concernscustomers may have in using Lenovo Deployment Solutions
• has good understanding and knowledge of on-site PC deployment technologies,understanding of total PC lifecycle services and solutions as well as DaaSprinciples and strategies
On a day to day basis the successful candidate will be required to liaise withCustomers and Sales to take complete ownership of projects and handovers torelated teams for execution of projects and also provide clear and concisereports of the pipeline and current status of projects status as a single POCfor the Sales community.
The role is supported by a complete back-end Engineering and ProjectManagement team and the key focus will be to drive increase in Sales andincrease in Services attach rate to our existing HW business.
Any candidates applying for this role need to be ready to prove a solidengagement within the Sales community with a good technical mindset inprevious employment.
Your role will be to:
- support our sales teams in selling Lenovo PC deployment solutions tocustomers
- work face to face with customers presenting Lenovo solutions to all levelsof audience within a customer up to senior management
- regularly interact with sales, perform trainings, give guidance & promoteour deployment solutions
- contribute recommendations for improvement in process from Sales engagementthrough to delivery process
- act as a conduit between Sales and Delivery and to own handover to assignedProject Managers
- provide clear and accurate reports on progress by BM and Account Managers
- share best practice with colleagues in order to streamline and improve theend-to-end process
- Minimum 5 years’ experience directly in similar roles
- Language skills: business fluent Danish and English is a must. Knowledge ofother Nordic languages is a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent demonstrable commercial acumen
- Articulate and persuasive
- Highly polished, confident, and immaculately presented
- Appropriate technical qualifications – good understanding of MS and otherDeployment technologies
- Track record of successful external and internal client engagement
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and dispersed environment
- Willingness to travel
- Comfortable at senior level engagement
Diversity is a top priority at Lenovo. Applications from people withdisabilities are welcome.
With the PC market transforming into a service & solution based business at ahigh pace, we see major growth opportunity for the company as well as for ourpeople in expanding our Warranty and Professional Services business. InLenovo, PC Services have ever been a strong revenue and profit contributor.Now we aspire to take this business to the next level both by driving ourexisting, hardware focused offerings but also by driving new areas of managedservices and device as a service offerings.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providinginnovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio ofhigh-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers,storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tabletsand apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, workingtogether, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in afriendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to beknown as the best in what we do.
calendar_today2 days ago