Global Brand Insights Manager (BB-401BA)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
Are you a skilled market researcher with a passion for innovating the research discipline and strong interest and fascination with people and cultures?Join Global Insights and help us realize our ambitions to drive true commercial impact and supercharge how we deliver outstanding insights for critical strategic decision making related to our LEGO® brand!
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will join our Global Insights Center of Excellence team of highly skilled and passionate colleagues and play a meaningful role in leading and executing research projects to support insights-led decision making. This includes to:
• lead research projects for the Global Brand Development business
• lead primary (Qual + Quant) and secondary research projects based on strong functional research expertise and brand and communication understanding.
• lead, develop, implement and maintain brand scorecard across LEGO entities.
• lead brand campaign, content and communication evaluation and tracking
• work closely with Global Insights business partners to define insights needs that unlock Brand growth.
• drive innovative and game-changing research approaches and methodologies.
• manage partnerships with new and existing external research partners.
• be part of a newly formed Center of Excellence team and take part in an exciting change journey.
Play your part in our team succeedingOur vision is to build the future of the LEGO® brand through encouraging and enabling transformational action. We accomplish this by ensuring that the LEGO Group takes a starting point in a strong and shared insights base and by delivering impactful insights and partnership to the business, fostering an audience first and insights led decision making across the marketing value chain. Global Insights is multi-faceted with different teams working across multiple areas which include e.g. product & marketing innovation research, G2M research, and performance tracking.
Do you have what it takesThe successful candidate comes with a relevant business or economics education at masters/MBA level, and from 5+ years of proven experience from a market research agency, consultancy, or insights/brand management function, you have the ability to and passion for bridging insights and business impact. Furthermore, you bring:
• a solid research skillset (quant and Qual)
• a strong passion for optimizing and innovating the research field
• a strong interest in societal and cultural trends and how this shape consumer decisions and behaviors
• a strong collaboration and networking attitude
You thrive in an international environment and are used to work across multiple cultures where you effortless bridge global, regional and local processes through insights. You are comfortable presenting and have experience with insights synthesis. This position will take you travelling approx. 30 days a year.
calendar_today2 days ago