Student Worker (BB-7AF91)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
+ - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
+ **Job ID** DK10345
+ - Unlisted
+ **Language** EN
**Do you want to work for a creative, caring and globally loved brand? Are you ready to gain experience within Global Projects & IFM in Billund?**
Are you able to deliver support to Project Management, in an international and dynamic team, that works with Construction and Fit Out with ambitious goals, timings and with many stakeholders?
Join Global Projects & IFM, Project Management Team in Billund, where you will be part of the Facility Project Management Team. Your main focus will be supporting the LEGO Campus Project Management team within Fit-Out and project related tasks, for our new office building, housing 2000 employees. We have many Stakeholders across the LEGO Group and external companies. Support to the LEGO Campus Fit Out and Global Project Management BLL with project related tasks.
You will be working together with the Global Project Management team located in Billund that are responsible for LEGO Campus Fit Out for the new LEGO Headquarter in Billund. Your responsibility is to support the team with project related task.
Support and assist the Project Management team with a variety of tasks:
• Assist on purchasing, documentation, follow-up on deliverabels, guaranties etc.
• Maintaining our SharePoint site and needed documentation
• Assist other project team members working towards “on time” delivery of project deliverables
• Assist LEGO Campus Project Management team with daily operational business and ad hoc assignments
• Assist on coordination between LEGO and external partners
• Assist on User Survey and follow-up collected data
**Play your part in our team succeeding**
Global Projects & IFM is a global department managing end to end construction process enabling capacity growth within the LEGO Group. The main area covers production site expansion or major building modifications at several world locations. The department also manages soft and hard service facility management through a Integrated Facility Management Partner.
LEGO Campus Fit-out related project, located in Billund. The main scope of responsibilities consists in supporting with different kind of tasks.
You will refer to the Head of project Management Billund and have a range of specialists in the team to support you.
As a Student Worker you will help, keeping up the high level of service and management, that we as a team provide to fit out for LEGO Campus building and end users.
You will get a unique opportunity to work within a project team that is constantly evolving and driving a strategic agenda for the LEGO Group.
You will get the opportunity to learn and develop skills within a project: how to drive progress and manage change in a structured and supported way, in a global organization.
We are looking for a prominent team player who enjoys working in a team with many different skills and who are passionate about providing the best support to the Global Project Management BLL team.
**Do you have what it takes?**
Currently pursuing a Bachelor degree in a relevant business-related field like Business, Administation, Project – The candidate has at least 1-3 full year until finishing the degree. This is a Student Worker job with a minimum of 12-15 hours a week or more.
• Team player who wants to succeed as a team
• No travel needed in this job
• Well-structured approach to tasks and challenges, and at the same time having a flexible mindset.
• Good communication skills
• A team-player with a “can-do” attitude when working within our friendly and dedicated team
• Be focused, clear about needs and expectations, and be ready to deliver them
• Ability to manage own time to deliver to projects
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package and Share Point
• Excellent in English, both oral and written
• Pro-active and gets energy from helping others
• Previous experience working with SAP, SharePoint
Danish and English language – advanced B2
**Join the global LEGO ® family**
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
It’s super exiting to be part of such a dynamic project where we bring the LEGO core values to life. Not one day is the same!
calendar_today3 days ago
work The LEGO Group