Sales Operations Manager - Nordic Zone (BB-220FE)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
Sales Operations Manager - Nordic Zone
Playing a leading role in our Sales Transformation journey your primary goal is to optimize the zone sales activities to increase profitable sales growth, through increased win-rates and elimination of waste.
Our journey is in an exciting phase and the Sales Ops lead will spearhead the deployment of sales strategy & processes implementing cadence systems, sales training and drive the effective use of sales tools & technology to aid data-informed decision making to support the overall growth goals of the zone.
The role requires high levels of IT literacy, analytical & strategic thinking capabilities, able to identify measures & indicators that enhance performance improvement, sponsor, build & produce relevant analyses/dashboards.
Your key deliverables:
Working with the sales leaders the specific functions are to:
• sponsor & govern adoption of core sales technologies e.g. CRM, Sales enablement tools, quotation tools & analytics
• support the bid/quotes team and implement analytics to measure bid effectiveness
• coach & drive competency learning to successfully manage the end to end customer journey through our selling cycle to post sales
• collaborate with peers and functional stakeholders to guide, shape & enforce learning to uplift talent
• own & drive the deployment of our Enhanced Deal Review process so we play where we can win
• support the design & implementation of a new onboarding program to reduces sales ramp-time (time to effective selling)
• define and produce metrics and dashboards to support decision making & accelerate competency in data usage
• hold regular Sales Operational reviews & hold your peers accountable for identifying opportunities for CI & productivity gains.
• participate in the wider Eaton Community of Practice to share and learn from others and support the team
• work with the wider team to leverage pipeline, marketing campaigns & NPI to improve forecast accuracy to aid effective inventory planning
• support the process & timeline for large deal T&C negotiations & approvals
• work with functional teams to ensure tenders are both compliant with customer needs & presented at a high/consistent quality
• support & accelerate transition to eCommerce (Order Centre & EDI)
• active participation in design & deployment of our commercial offer (pricing, logistics, returns etc.) & supporting compliance with agreed policies
• lead the ""master data"" quality program across all platforms/data types
• own CRM data quality (leads, pipeline, quota attainment) & sponsor improvements through collaboration with all teams
What we are looking for:
Proven leader with demonstrated success in sales processes
Strong IT literacy; data analysis; sales or sales leadership
Collaborative, strong interpersonal and convincing skills, obsessed with data and processes
Strong written and verbal communication skills along with effective presentation skills
University Degree or equivalent
Work Location: The position may be located within the Nordic Zone
What we offer:
Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
At Eaton, promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
Challenging projects in dynamic environment
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2019 revenues were $21.4 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 101,000 employees. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Eaton Corporation