Google Cloud Architect, Copenhagen (DK) (BB-380F0)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Devoteam Management Consulting (DMC) is looking for passionate and experienced Cloud Solution Architects to design and manage our clients’ cloud environments on GCP.
The role is based in Copenhagen (Denmark) and is key to Devoteam’s strategic push as a strong partner with Google providing solutions on GCP. Devoteam is unfortunately not able to provide a working visa, nor provide help with relocation.
The ideal candidate has a technical background and a solid understanding of cloud computing, as well as experience with GCP.
At Devoteam, you will be part of a Google product focused team, working on client projects with colleagues and, depending on experience, also alone with the client’s team. You will primarily work with implementing Google Cloud Platform (GCP) solutions with Google’s Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Networks, Big Data, Machine Learning and the App Engine. As a Google Cloud Architect you will have to develop a broad knowledge base on common cloud solutions, and interact with customers to design suitable solutions. From time to time, you will have to handle internal tasks focused on business development of the Google cloud solution area and participation in tender work.
- Customer interactions. Supporting sales and discussing needs with customers on cloud solutions
- Proposing viable long term, cost effective cloud solutions for customers
- Analysing needs and writing requirements
- Work closely with other consulting teams to ensure a solution is fit for purpose.
- Develop (script and code) solutions for customers
- Suggest and develop our own services based on GCP
- Mentor other cloud architects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field.
- 2+ years’ experience in architecting, executing, and supporting significant IT cloud solutions.
- Have produced design documents, such as UML diagrams and network layouts
- Working experience with GCP or another public cloud provider
- Be an EU citizen that can work out of Copenhagen (Denmark).
- Danish language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- GCP certification is a big plus, but not a requirement.
What we offer
At Devoteam, we put great emphasis on employees' ability to collaborate, share knowledge and work in teams. We are passionate about providing high quality consultancy and solutions and participate in some of Denmark's most exciting and challenging IT projects. It is a flexible workplace with a broad framework for where and when you work, and we offer an attractive salary package and staff benefits.
Devoteam is Denmark's leading digital transformation house for public and private companies. Through consultancy on innovation, digital opportunities, cloud computing, and data, we develop and streamline business and IT. With new thinking and contemporary technology platforms, we translate ideas into customer-oriented solutions for both business and IT.
Our 200 consultants in Denmark work every day to ensure customers the best of the digital world, and they are also part of the Devoteam Group, which is represented in 18 countries with a total of just over 7,600 consultants. You can read more about Devoteam at https://dk.devoteam.com/
For further info contact: Simon Stubben, Head of Google Cloud Solutions Denmark, on +4531144298 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
calendar_today4 hours ago
work Devoteam Management Consulting Denmark