Mid-Market Product Sales Specialist, Denmark (BB-1388C)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:We believe that when passionate people are able to spend less time struggling with technology, they can spend more time on what matters—like teaching kids, running businesses, keeping airports safe, and connecting disaster victims with relief. That’s the real power of simplicity. Cisco Meraki is the leader in cloud-managed IT, thanks to our creative, inclusive, fearless team that is driven to simplify technology so the world can simply work.
We want to continue to grow, exceed our targets and build the best work environment possible where everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed. We are looking for diverse talent who will challenge the status quo and help push the team to the next level. Our team is a collaborative and highly successful team, but we are also ambitious and always looking to reach new heights. We offer excellent career progression and provide world class training and support to help you achieve your career goals.
We’re currently looking to add a Mid-Market Sales Specialist to the team, you will be responsible for driving Cisco Meraki revenue within your assigned territory in Denmark. You will ideally be based in Copenhagen, with the ability to travel across a large part of the country. Through prospecting, finding opportunities, and collaborating with Cisco account teams and partners, you will drive deals through close, delivering on and exceeding your quarterly quota. Your success will be dependent not only on your ability to sell, but also on the relationships you develop with all involved in the business. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual to be deeply motivated and results-driven; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a strategic and tactical capacity.
What you will do:
* Develop a predictable pipeline of short, mid, and long-term business for our corporate customers
* Practice consultative selling to solve business problems
* You will ask the right questions and build relationships
* Close deals and consistently remain highly competitive in the market space
* Work in highly collaborative environments to team with Cisco Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Channel Partners in the region to drive revenue and contribute to YoY growth rates
* Help to exceed customer expectations by identifying impactful user cases that enable people to transform their businesses with Meraki solutions
* Maintain and lead detailed and accurate quarterly forecasting
* Evangelise your customers and ecosystem around you on the concept of cloud-managed networking for digital business
* Motivate and build extended teams around you to unlock the power of Cisco’s Sales organisation, customer base and partner organisation
Who you are:
* Open and Trustworthy- you think the best of those around you, ask questions to confirm this and avoid jumping to conclusions. You treat others with respect.
* Self-aware - you understand how others perceive you and have the ability to understand a situation from the perspective of others.
* Results Oriented - you identify areas where we can improve as a team and raise and address them directly.
* Accountable - you take ownership of yourself and your circumstances
* Collaborative - you share early and often to engage those around you
You will have:
* Previous technology sales experience with proven success in a field sales capacity
* Previous Mid-Market experience
* Consistent record building new relationships, navigate complex organisations and influence multiple decision makers
* Fluency in Danish and English
* Consistent record of shown success
* Outstanding relationship building skills and validated decision-making ability
* The ability to travel up to 50%
* An ability to learn, a real passion for customer delight!
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
calendar_today1 day ago