Student worker to join Innovation in Operations – Industry 4.0, Simulation & Modeling (BB-D53DD)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:Student worker to join Innovation in Operations – Industry 4.0, Simulation & Modeling
+ - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
+ **Job ID** DK10343
+ - Unlisted
+ **Language** EN
**Do trends within innovation and being in the forefront of technology exploration excite you?**
Do you have flair for hands-on technology experiences? Do you enjoy interdisciplinary projects that combine knowledge of different engineering and design competences? Then come join us in Innovation in Operations
**Being a Student Worker in the LEGO® Group’s Innovation in Operations department**
Innovation in Operations is the LEGO Group’s front-end innovation center in supply chain. Our task is to identify, explore and evaluate future processes and technologies and to drive innovation end to end in supply chain from idea to actual implementation. As a student worker in our Industry 4.0 Team you will be part of an exciting project evaluating and driving forward new development technologies and solutions. Specifically, you will:
- Support the Category Owner of Simulation & Modeling on specific tasks within the Simulation & Modeling Roadmap
- Drive progress and delivery of specific tasks to be completed within the product team
- Share knowledge, experience and results with stakeholders and specialists in Innovation in Operations to ensure general learning and competency building
- have the opportunity to be a part of meaningful projects that shape the future of the company
- be a part of a highly skilled team in the LEGO® Group’s innovation department and experience close mentoring and supervision
- start in February / March 2020 and have a part time (15-20hours/week) working environment experience in parallel with your studies
- gain valuable experience of working in a global company as well as with new technologies and processes
**Trusted to Perform**
The LEGO® Group is an international, family-owned business and collaboration shapes everything we do. We believe in quality and to us quality means continuously improving in order to be the best toy for children and their development. By bridging design and manufacturing, we create the foundation for an effective global production of LEGO products.
**Production or Manufacturing Engineering student**
As a person, you have to be open-minded and enjoy thinking and working creatively. Being self-motivated and independent, you like taking initiative and carrying tasks to their natural end. Working in Innovation in Operations, you also need to be a team player and excel at it. Furthermore, you are:
- Production or Management Engineering student at Bachelor level that can translate trained theory into tangible business results.
- Student at a Danish University - reasonable travel distance to LEGO System in Billund advised
- A top student in your class
- Passionate about working with Industry 4.0 and has some experience with, or big interest in Data Science or Simulation.
- Proficient in English
You will join a collaborative environment, where you will support the activities and daily operations of our innovation initiatives while growing your capabilities and talent. Here, you will get to solve tasks from day one and quickly grow valuable practical experience in a supportive learning environment.
**Join the global LEGO® Family**
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. An internship is about gaining experience and not delivering it from day one. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach your application, a list of your grades and a current CV. Please specify when you would be interested in the job as student worker.
This position was posted 15-12-20 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.
calendar_today2 days ago
work The LEGO Group