AWS Senior Engineer (BB-F1EFE)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Are you interested in joining a global cultural diverse team delivering value adding solutions to the corporate operations area?Bring your AWS Cloud development skills to the table and help the team deliver outstanding cloud solutions for the LEGO Group!
• Participates in agile development team to complete value as prioritized by the Product Owner
• Design, develop, deploy and run dynamically scalable, resilient and secure applications on AWS
• Constantly improve existing applications and optimize utilization of resources and proactively remove technical debts.
• Close the feedback loop by collecting insights from application logs and metrics
• Ongoing selection and evaluation of cloud components.
• Define and communicate best practices for solution architecture and application deployment, including documentation in words and drawings
• Play an important part in the team capabilities to drive DevOps improvements
• Get insight and learn the business structures and processes in a full value chain company
Play your part in our team succeeding!
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Technologies (MST) deliver end-2-end digital IT products and services to the Corporate Operations area. The organization consists of a number of teams, each with a distinct ownership of portfolio products and services.
The MST Demand & Fulfilment Technology team supports the end-to-end products consumed by the global Demand Planning and global Order Fulfilment areas in business. This includes innovating and building the future Global Demand Planning and Order Fulfilment platform and processes.
Do you have what it takes?
You probably hold a bachelor's or master’s degree within Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar and you are proficient in English orally and written.
• Highly proficient in AWS Cloud Development with an understanding of core AWS services and AWS architecture best practices.
• Deep understanding of Restful services and JSON with several years of experience developing integrations to 3rd party APIs and systems
• Proficient in several of these development languages Java, Python, Node.js, Typescript
• Proficient utilizing databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL
• Understands security best practices (e.g. IAM roles etc)
• Experience with AWS Serverless
• Able to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
If you are AWS certified and / or have experience with Apache Kafka and test automation it would also be beneficiary.
calendar_today23 hours ago