Senior Manager, Franchise Governance (BB-4F53B)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:Senior Manager, Franchise Governance
+ - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
+ **Job ID** DK10388
+ - Business Management
+ **Language** EN
**Do you want to help elevate our global franchise store business?**
Then join our newly established team of highly skilled and passionate colleagues in the LEGO Branded Stores Center of Excellence and help take our retail capabilities to the next level to improve the experience for millions of LEGO® shoppers and consumers who every year visit our branded stores!
In this newly established role, you will support the development, facilitation and successful implementation of the LEGO Retail franchise business model for partner stores and secure continuous improvement solutions for our partner-operated stores on our behalf. This entails to:
• Ensure a seamless customer mono-branded experience in all LEGO® stores through the sharing of latest tools, information, training and proactive follow-up
• Establish a franchise partner evaluation and governance framework to enable us to drive performance management and portfolio optimization across markets
• Drive and champion key governance processes related to our franchise store portfolio to ensure execution within concepts and guidelines
• Review and improve our franchise contracts to bring them into the future and ensure a profitable relationship for both the LEGO Group and our retail franchise partners
• Support store portfolio segmentation and optimization to drive key strategic decision making
• Play a key role in developing the retail excellence toolbox for franchise partners in the LEGO Group
**Play your part in our team succeeding**
As Senior Manager Franchise Governance, you will play a key role in further professionalizing the way we work with retail excellence in the LEGO Group. By building a strong understanding of our entire branded retail business and especially our LEGO® Branded Stores portfolio, you will help drive critical improvement initiatives and excellence projects in close collaboration with key stakeholders from e.g. marketing, retail operations and our market group colleagues.
By doing this you will help the LEGO Group build critical retail capabilities to help deliver on our ambitious Channel Strategy of making LEGO® Branded Stores the pinnacle shopping and brand experience for our shoppers and consumers.
**Do you have what it takes?**
The successful candidate comes with 6 to 8 years of experience in retail or franchise sales with solid understanding of merchandising, finance, logistics, and store operations. Furthermore, you come with:
• a proven track record of developing and delivering critical improvement projects and initiatives
• strong project management skills that enable you to lead projects and prioritize numerous tasks and projects simultaneously
• a commercial and strategic mindset coupled with top-notch quantitative and analytical skills that allow you to extract logic, insights and meaningful conclusions from complex business problems.
• extensive key stakeholder management experience and comfort in providing challenge and a different perspective when necessary
• experience with setting up retail franchise models and contracts
You have solid English verbal and written communication skills, an open mind and ability to work across many markets and organizational levels.
**Join the global LEGO® family**
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to put your exceptional project management skills to work in one of the LEGO Group’s key strategic investment areas – our branded store portfolio. Being part of the newly established Center of Excellence, you will help take our retail capabilities to the next level and help improve the experience for millions of LEGO shoppers and consumers who every year visit our branded stores.
Moreover, the position is a great career catalyst for someone who wants to move closer to the frontline and build a deep understanding of what it means to drive a world-class branded retail business. You will truly have a tangible impact across the branded stores business, which will help us deliver on our ambitious strategy.
calendar_today2 days ago
work The LEGO Group