Senior eCommerce Innovation Manager (BB-8346D)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:Senior eCommerce Innovation Manager
+ - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
+ - United Kingdom
+ **Job ID** DK10089
+ - Retail
+ - Sales
+ **Language** EN
**Do you know how to connect eCommerce site and product development?**
This is your opportunity to bring new perspectives, challenging current way of thinking – but always with an eye on how to move things forward. In this position you will take part in developing new business opportunities as active member of the LEGO® "Strategy & Growth team".
In this role, you will be the connector between our eCommerce site and product development. You will manage and grow the pipeline of innovative product experiences on LEGO.com, serving both a commercial purpose, the ability to reach new shoppers and to create uniqueness on LEGO.com.
This includes systematically identifying, evaluating and delivering new opportunities with innovation teams across the LEGO Group, especially product development but also retail innovation, technology, supply chain and marketing.
Also, you will:
• Bridge “strategic & visionary” thinking with hands-on execution to bring ideas to live with speed.
• Build a pipeline process for products & services towards LEGO.com (e.g. similar to the Mosaic Maker and Mini-figure Factory in the physical stores)
• Understand complexities and limitations of current operating setup and use this actively to find feasible solutions. Understand cost and revenue models
• Balance commercial & brand opportunities
• Seek external inspiration for new ideas.
**Play your part in our team succeeding**
The "Strategy & Growth team" plays a critical role in driving growth on LEGO.com while improving the site as the window to the brand.
The team is responsible for the ecommerce strategy, for innovating existing business areas and for developing new insights into profitable opportunities. LEGO.com is on a hardworking growth journey, bringing products in the hand of still more children & parents while segmenting the channel as the go-to place for LEGO fans.
**Do you have what it takes?**
It is highly desirable that you hold a master’s degree in a business-related field and any relevant accreditation applicable to the role. Strong eCommerce understanding is needed combined with a solid track record of eCommerce business development. Furthermore, you have experience in developing new, innovative products and have a strong end-to-end business understanding covering the supply chain, technology and marketing.
Besides this, you have:
• Experience working in an incubator/start up environment within a large, global organization. E.g. behavior driven design.
• The ability to balance marketing & brand ambitions (creating uniqueness) with commercial targets (incremental sales).
• Highly developed collaboration and engagement techniques, able to motivate and communicate to “sell the dream” of new ideas.
• Good project management and organizational change skills combined with a “can-do” attitude and the ability to follow-through on ideas.
• A phenomenal teammate who naturally shift between supporting, leading and guiding depending on the situation and who is also used to working independently.
Well of course, advanced English both written and verbally is a must since we work with colleagues and partners globally. Optimally, you also have experience with creating entertainment experiences or play.
**Join the global LEGO® family**
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group
“You will be the driving force of creating outstanding products & experiences that will make children and fans all over the world come to visit our website“
calendar_today2 days ago
work The LEGO Group