Senior eCommerce Manager, License business. (BB-FE96F)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:Senior eCommerce Manager, License business.
+ - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
+ - United Kingdom
+ **Job ID** DK10357
+ - Retail
+ - Sales
+ **Language** EN
**Do you know the End-2-End value of eCommerce and how to approach Consumers directly?**
This position is a great career impetus with outstanding learning opportunities as you take ownership for growing the license business online. You will be working across the organization, balancing multiple priorities and ideas with the ambition of accelerating value creation.
In this role, there will be globally responsibility for running and growing the online portfolio of +500 licensed products and educational products on LEGO.com. End-to-end responsible from strategy formulation to ongoing optimization. This will include:
• Working with marketing to increase traffic and optimize for on-site conversion in collaboration with regional trading managers and the UX design team.
• Ensure relevance of the product portfolio together with key partners such as product development, merchandizing, marketing etc.
• Increase the understanding of shopper needs and use this actively to identify relevant products.
• Drive innovation to grow the business commercially as well as creating brand desire considering existing/new categories and existing/new vendors.
• Manage week-by-week performance and drive improvements
• Facilitate strategic dialogues on vendor setup (e.g., dropship) and how to professionalize the way of leading the license portfolio
**Play your part in our team succeeding**
The "Strategy & Growth" team plays a critical role in driving growth on LEGO.com while improving the site as the window to the brand.
The team is responsible for the ecommerce strategy, for innovating existing business areas and for developing new insights into profitable opportunities. LEGO.com is on an exciting growth journey, bringing products in the hand of still more children and parents while segmenting the channel as the "go-to place" for LEGO fans.
**Do you have what it takes?**
Succeeding in the role requires a strong E2E eCommerce background, solid track record of eCommerce business development, Direct-2-Consumer experience preferably from a large, global organization. It is highly desirable that you hold a master’s degree in a business-related field and any relevant accreditation applicable to the role – perhaps as online trading manager or similar.
• Extensive hands-on experience growing category sales through multiple levers – digital marketing, on-site product presentation, product reviews, site navigation, etc.
• Merchandising experience with product portfolio management and able to work both strategically and operationally with a strong shopper/commercial approach.
• Good end-to-end understanding including technology & supply chain understanding.
• Highly developed collaboration and engagement techniques, able to empower and communicate to "sell the dream" of new ideas.
• Good project management and change management skills combined with a "can-do" attitude and the capability to follow-through on ideas.
• A phenomenal teammate who naturally shift between supporting, leading and guiding depending on the situation and who is also used to working independently.
• Experience with agile ways of working, incl. "test & learn" approach and heavy reliance on data to make decisions.
Well of course, advanced English both written and verbally is a must since we work with colleagues and partners globally.
**Join the global LEGO® family**
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group
“In this position you will have an outstanding ability & responsibility of growing the license portfolio on LEGO.com and developing new business opportunities as active member of the LEGO® "Strategy & Growth" team.”
calendar_today3 days ago
work The LEGO Group