Senior Quality and Reliability DevOps Engineer (BB-D5DA5)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Maersk are developing an advanced cloud native SAP Solution. Integrated with microservices using APIs and event-based architecture. This solution intends to deliver best in class quality and time to market. This new implementation is greenfield, and we are looking for an exceptional DevOps Engineer to make this possible.
The Portfolio needs to transition to an internally sourced agile model in which integrated platforms fit within a broader microservices and bespoke environment.
Over the coming years the portfolio will build and deploy an S4/HANA implementation of Finance and Transportation Management modules as well as a wide range of other SAP technologies and web services. The Senior DevOps Engineer will develop and support teams with test engineering solutions, to provide testing agility. The role will also cover other technologies within the portfolio beyond the SAP core.
We are looking for one Senior Quality and Reliability DevOps Engineer . If this sounds like you, read on!
By boarding the journey, you will get to:
• Implement Test Automation and Test Engineering solution in a SAP integrated environment.
• Incorporate your industry knowledge and experience in QA automation, Service Virtualisation and Test Data practices. You will be a champion of industry best-practice within the organisation, advocating for technologies that can improve the way we work
• Putting down the quality metrics in DevOps, which helps teams to identify bugs early in the development cycle
• You will provide technical support and coaching to our agile teams, focused on building the maturity to existing and new QA automation libraries and frameworks covering functional, integration, usability, accessibility, performance and security test automation.
• You will contribute to agile teams in the elaboration and definition of user stories as part of feature development
• Push Maersk towards becoming a digital and product-focused organization
• Build a future career in Maersk
• Work in an international agile environment with flexible working hours
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
•Working with team members to help define appropriate test solutions and strategies, with a focus on test automation, Service Virtualisation and Test Data solutions. To ensure and measure the quality of the output from the team against the acceptance criteria of functional and non-functional requirements.
• Develop automated solutions, frameworks and tests across the development lifecycle and in turn supporting rapid development of automated tests to integrate in CI/CD pipeline.
• Working within an Agile environment with TDD and BDD methodologies
• Ensuring accurate and timely resolution of problems, applying structured implementation techniques
We are looking for
• Working knowledge of SAP ERP and Solution Manager
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
• Detailed knowledge of at least one of the following engineering techniques:
o Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD)
o Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD)
o Test Driven Development (TDD)
o Understand security policies and how they are applied
• Has hands-on experience with ALM tools, including Jira, Aha, Solution Manager and Azure DevOps
• Experience of designing test strategies for large, integrated systems
• Experience with designing and writing test automation page-object libraries for UI and API based tests, and writing tests based on these libraries.
• Experience with one or more test automation tools, like, TestComplete, Tricentis Tosca, UFT, CBTA, IFTT, Postman, Soap UI.
• Good critical reasoning and analytical skills. Takes ownership of problems through to resolution.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills and able to articulate technical complexity which are understood by both technical and non-technical personnel
Nice to have:
• Experience in testing UIs for multi-lingual websites, including Arabic and Chinese languages
• Implement containerized solution using Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service
• Practical experience of using version control systems (Git preferred)
• Secure data solutions by using encryption, Azure confidential computing, and SSL/TLS communications.
• Implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps.
calendar_today4 days ago
work Maersk Group