Finance Officer (BB-9154A)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Improving food and health for more than 1 billion people every day requires dedicated teamwork. Join us!
At Chr. Hansen we work to improve food and health, and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day.
For this to come true we operate integrated global production and supply chain networks using sophisticated technologies and processes. Automation, robotics and IT systems are key components but the key ingredient is efficient people teams focused on delivering to our customers.
As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living, sustainable agriculture – and we need the smartest and most passionate people on board to succeed. Want to join us?
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet finance & compliance requirements Being a strong right hand to the Head of Finance, India in driving the accounting & compliance function for the organisation.
What we offer you?
Joining Chr. Hansen is your opportunity to make a meaningful difference while working for a global market leader. Our employees are regarded as the most valuable asset of Chr. Hansen. We want to create a friendly and non-hierarchical work atmosphere, where our people feel fully engaged in your daily work. No matter which of our operations sites you based at, you will experience an agile organization with a short way from idea to implementation. Chr. Hansen offers an inspiring work environment where respect and teamwork are always the top priorities.
Since 1874, we have been at the forefront of innovation by constantly optimizing methods for our production, as well as the work condition for operations. We are proud to promote a safe work environment and a collaborative culture full of passion to make a difference.
• Responsible for all accounting entries in local ERP system together with the team.
• Maintaining up to date accounts including Bank Reconcilation System, sales and purchase statements, inventory statements, Account Receivables and Account Payables.
• Ensure compliance with local statutory standards and Global Finance requirements, maintaining high quality within deadlines.
• Ensure correct and timely reporting of statutory payments to authorities like TDS, GST, PF, etc. Preparing information with regards to submissions with relevant tax authorities as and when required and liaison with the consultant for the same.
• Ensure data quality and alignment for Transit Insurance as and when required.
• Ensure compliance with IAS and Global Finance requirements. Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
• Responsible for month end and quarter end reporting including sales, cap cost, capex, balance sheet to HQ and Region within deadlines and maintaining qualitative analysis.
• Responsible for annual audit, custom audit, tax and transfer pricing audits.
• Ensure that all regulatory guidelines and internal policies are adhered to.
• Provide analytical data and insights to facilitate decision-making.
• Assisting Head Finance in projects, global initiatives or any ad hoc tasks.
Required Candidate's Profile
Chartered Accountant, ICAI, or equivalent.
With 2-5 years relevant working experience in auditing, financial accounting, reporting and statutory compliance.
Experience in both Indirect taxation and Direct taxation.
Experience in month-end/ year-end closing of Indian books.
Experience in managing a small team
Required Knowledge & Skills
This is an urgent requiremt. Interested candidates to send updated resume to email@example.com at the earliest.
Do you know someone?
If it is not the job for you, but perhaps you know someone who might fit and be interested, please share this job link to him/her. Thank you for your referral.
About Chr. Hansen
Chr. Hansen is the world’s most sustainable food ingredients company and uniquely positioned to drive positive change through our microbial solutions, which touch the lives of more than 1 billion people every day. Over more than 145 years, we have worked to enable sustainable agriculture, cleaner labels and healthier living for more people around the world. We have come far on our journey, and delivered strong results, and as we continue to unlock the power of good bacteria through new technologies, there is so much more we can do.
We are passionate about what we do because we know we can make a difference for people, animals and plants. And ultimately for our planet. It’s part of our culture, our history and our strategy.
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do and the driving force enabling us to live our mission to pioneer microbial science to improve food, health and productivity in our endeavor to grow a better world. Naturally.
If you need more information?
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career
calendar_today2 days ago
work Chr. Hansen Holding A/S