Project Manager for O&M Projects (BB-AACDC)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
Description:Vattenfall is one of Europe´s largest electricity generators and producers of heat. We operate in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map aiming at achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
We are looking for a Project Manager for O&M Projects within our Project Manager team, in our Business Unit Offshore Wind, a part of the Vattenfall Organization.
The Project Manager for O&M Projects works as part of Integrated Operations and takes the lead and manage projects categorized as O&M projects of varying complexity and size and furthermore ensures a safe delivery within quality, time and budget.
As Project Manager you will have the following key responsibilities:
• Manage O&M project activities during the planning, execution and close out phases.
• Monitor the project and report progress, risks, risk mitigation and opportunities.
• Manage that lessons learned are properly documented throughout the life of the project and included within the project close-out. Update the ‘Lessons Learned’ database.
• Ensure that processes related to O&M projects are standardized. Suggest and develop new procedures, checklists etc. where required.
As Project Manager for O&M Projects you will have the following key deliverables/activities:
• Deliver O&M projects with the highest degree of quality, on time, within budget and scope and at the same time secure compliance with Vattenfall HSE procedures.
• Managing internal and external stakeholders through stakeholder/steering meetings and other means of communication
• Specify and delegate project related tasks to the project team members.
• Identify and request resources needed from the relevant line manager(s)
• If tendering is part of the project, support the procurement process regarding technical content and align with legal support on commercial/contractual topics when sourcing a contractor/service provider.
• Control of costs by monitoring and following up on time used and other expenses
You and team members from Integrated Operations, Engineering and other relevant departments will form the team for the different projects.
As a project manager in O&M projects you hold the following qualifications:
• High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independent
• Good interpersonal skills
• Result-oriented and great at organizing and prioritizing your work effectively
• Project Management training and/or experience, Bachelor or Master´s degree in engineering or similar
• Experience with risk management
• Experience with contract- and commercial management
• Knowledge and/or experience on tendering and contract negotiations
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Good English language skills, both verbally and written
• Ability to work in an international and diverse environment
• Well organized and structured work approach
• A natural leader who engages people by asking, sharing and helping
• Proactive and can simplify complexity and find a way forward
• Ask for help when it is needed
• Transparent in your work
Who are you?
You have a clear feeling of “sense of urgency” without compromising on safety as we work in a fast-paced environment. You have the courage to say STOP! in critical situations while always looking for opportunities to solve the problem.
A flexible attitude with regards to tasks, hours and travelling as/when necessary.
calendar_today2 days ago