Senior Frontend Engineer (BB-7249C)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
Build business-critical features used for the Tradeshift Engage platform in collaboration with our Tradeshift product and engineering teams in an Agile/Scrum environment
Requirement gathering, architectural design, implementation, testing until deployment and verification
Write high-quality, tested and peer-reviewed code
Provide support to customer facing teams and mentoring to team members
Review code to ensure the quality of the design by avoiding complexity and advocating clarity within the team
Identify opportunities, design and implement solutions to improve engineering productivity
You’re perfect for this role if you:
Have an understanding of the network and web security (HTTP, CORS, Caching)
Are able to architect complex frontend solutions
Keen to automate tests and practice CI/CD
You also have:
Hands on experience with TypeScript
Good understanding of linters, build tools, K8s and AWS
Experience with responsive and adaptive design, knowledge of UI/UX design principles
Good debug skills, experience with performance improvement
Our office in Copenhagen has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan and at home internet
- Lunch and snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package and equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.
calendar_today2 days ago