Senior Software Engineer (BB-94C01)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Are you a hardworking and experienced senior backend developer who wants to build high-quality digital experiences and be part of a results-oriented full feature team?This is your opportunity to work with new technologies on a tailor made B2B platform driven by user feedback and business needs. Become part of a big IT community and get the chance to spar with other specialists that share interest!
Core ResponsibilitiesAs backend developer you will drive the application development in close collaboration with the rest of the team.
Moreover, together with other senior engineers, you will:
• Build and maintain existing microservices.
• Build cloud infrastructure (IaC) to support the frontend applications and backend microservices. Examples could be: databases (relational and NoSQL), VPC’s, WAFs, security groups, CloudFront distributions, S3 buckets etc.
• Build CI/CD pipelines. Lead architectural decisions and technical vision.
• Lead a secure setup and help implement secure practices.
• Implement clean code principles and TDD for your own work as well as other backend engineers’ work, via PR reviews and technical directions.
Sharing and bringing forth new insights for improvements is an integral part of the role to ensure that we constantly strive to produce the best possible quality in our digital products.
Do you have what it takes?You have 5+ years' experience with backend development in a public cloud context such as: AWS, GCP, Azure, etc. along with a passion for technology, open source and eagerness to learn new technologies. Ideally, you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Technology, or a similar related field. Familiarity working in an agile setup is expected.
To succeed in this role, you ideally have experience within some of the following:
• Backend development for the JVM and/or Node.js.
• Linux or Unix OS.
• CI/CD (e.g. GitHub, Jenkins Declarative Pipeline, GitHub Actions or GitLab).
• Working with integration (e.g. APIs, messaging, rpc, etc.).
• Infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation or CDK).
• Designing and developing APIs (RESTful, GraphQL, etc.).
• Kubernetes and/or Docker is a plus.
Advanced English both written and verbally is a need since we are an international gathered team.
calendar_today4 hours ago