Technical Architect (BB-F3B3F)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Our people love the exciting and meaningful work they do, the cutting-edge resources and technology they have access to, the benefits we offer and the great community we’ve built. Want to join them?
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE BUSINESS:
As a Technical Architect (Consultant) in Kainos, you’ll be responsible for leading teams and developing high quality solutions which delight our customers and impact the lives of users worldwide. As a technical leader on a project, you’ll work with customer architects to agree technical designs, advising on estimated effort and technical implications of user stories and user journeys. You’ll manage, coach and develop a small number of staff, with a focus on managing employee performance and assisting in their career development. It’s a fast-paced environment so it is important for you to make sound, reasoned decisions. You’ll do this whilst learning about new technologies and approaches, with room to learn, develop and grow.
MINIMUM (ESSENTIAL) REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience delivering software designs for multi-tiered modern software applications.
• Experience of technical ownership for a product/software project, including architecture, estimation, product planning and user story/requirement creation.
• Understands non-functional concerns for customers and has experience incorporating these into the application design.
• Has experience with public cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS offerings.
• Able to simply and clearly communicate technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations.
• Able to make effective decisions within fast-moving delivery.
• We are passionate about developing people – a demonstrated ability in managing, coaching and developing junior members of your team and wider community.
• Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate issues to technical and non-technical people.
• Experience of multiple programming languages and data storage technologies.
• Experience in managing others, setting objectives, giving feedback and leading performance reviews.
• Active participation in knowledge sharing activities, both within the team and at a wider capability level and externally where appropriate.
• Has participated in technology communities.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our vision is to enable outstanding people to create digital solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our values aren't abstract; they are the behaviours we expect from each other every day and underpin everything that we do. We expect everyone to display our values by being determined in how obstacles are overcome; honest when dealing with others; respectful of how you treat others; creative to find solutions to complex problems and cooperative by sharing information, knowledge and experience. These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Kainos person, team and culture.
We're an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a basic background check , however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn't relevant to the role. It's important to note - failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences. Kainos has a policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders (available on request).
calendar_today8 hours ago