Clinical Project Management Analyst (BB-114A2)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:We are looking for a Project Management Analyst for a 1 year contract to cover a maternity leave
• Establish and manage performance dashboards, analyze event triggers/alerts and determine appropriate follow up for Project Leader (PL) or other function(s) to act upon.
• Coordinate project schedule and ensure timely updates of all key milestone and partner with PL on related calls.
• Coordinate and support the risk and issue management process.
• Manage all aspects of the Project Finances including Estimate at Completion (EAC), monthly expenses, invoices and reconciliation.
• Demonstrate compliance with the Vendor and Purchase Order (PO) Management process.
• Implement and maintain baseline and change control processes.
• Ensure PL has timely and accurate data on areas including cost, schedule, scope, utilization, change orders and quality to support better decision-making.
• Develop and maintain relevant sections of Project Management Plans.
• Review and support project resource allocation within project budgeted for assigned portfolio/ projects.
• Prepare correspondence, including meeting minutes, for project team and/or customer.
• Organize and partner with PL in managing internal project team and customer meetings.
• Prepare project status reports and presentation materials for internal project team and customer meetings.
• Manage and coordinate core file reviews and support audits as needed. Drive e Trial Master File (eTMF) filing compliance focusing on completeness, timeliness and quality.
• Manage project specific eTraining and oversee compliance.
• Coordinate and support onboarding of new Key Project Team Members and system access.
• Monitor project metrics and make required updates in IQVIA systems to ensure accurate and timely reporting is available to senior management.
• Participate in regional initiatives to support Project Management Analyst (PMA) community and aid personal development.
• Bachelor's Degree Life sciences or other related field Req
• Typically requires 0 - 2 years of prior relevant experience.
• Requires knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education.
• 1 year of relevant clinical research experience with analytical/financial skills or relevant Project Management experience or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Knowledge of clinical trials - knowledge of clinical trial conduct and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements i.e. International Conference on Harmonization (ICH), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), relevant local laws, regulations, and guidelines, towards clinical trial conduct.
• Communication - strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
• Problem solving - problem solving skills.
• Organisation - planning, time management and prioritization skills.
• Prioritisation - ability to handle conflicting priorities.
• Quality - attention to detail and accuracy in work.
• Results-oriented approach to work delivery and output.
• IT skills - good software and computer skills, including Microsfot Office applications, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Collaboration - ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
• Cross-collaboration - ability to work across geographies displaying high awareness and understanding of cultural differences.
• Effective communication - ability to influence without authority.
• IQVIA Core Competencies - ability to demonstrate all IQVIA competencies (Client Focus, Collaboration, Communication, innovation, Ownership).
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
calendar_today1 day ago