Visual Merchandiser (BB-9092C)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:PVH Nordic is looking for an independent, flexible and fashion conscious Visual Merchandiser to our Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein stores in Denmark. You have passion for VM and are always willing to go that extra mile for a great result!
The Visual Merchandiser has full ownership of all VM related subjects and assignments in the appointed area of responsibility within the stores in Denmark.
The Visual Merchandiser is responsible for the look and feel of selected owned and operated destinations in the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein stores in Denmark according to Global PVH VM guidelines.
The Visual Merchandiser must assure that stores live up to the standards and quality expected in the presentation of the product in line with Global Guidelines and Brand Values
**Main areas of Responsibility:**
• Full VM support to all own operated stores in the area
• Responsible for planning and execution of in-store seasonal VM guidelines in-line with communication given by HQ in Amsterdam.
• Planning and execution of seasonal windows communication according to guidelines provided by HQ in Amsterdam.
• Providing VM Manager with various seasonal VM store reports following In-store and window installations within deadlines given by HQ.
• Participation and support during seasonal VM training events planning and execution of In-store staff training on an ongoing basis. This both including training of IVM Ambassadors and remaining staff.
• Support Nordic VM Manager on brand related projects (VM training events, Showroom installations etc).
• VM support on local SIS/Store openings/re-fits
• Full brand ownership of the brands in dedicated market
• Give feedback on product level to buying team
• Driving and supporting commercial growth and VM actions in retail POS
• Providing digital and virtual support to POS
• Weekly update with VM Manager
**Requirements to the position**
· Min 2-3 years of experience in Visual Merchandising
· Creative and commercial VM background in a similar Retail environment
· Structured and able to multitask
· Strong fashion sense and knowledge within the fashion industry
The Visual Merchandiser reports to the VM Manager, PVH Nordic Our company culture is important to us, and it is therefore important that you can relate to our values:
**TRUST - EMPATHY – PASSION – INTEGRITY – TRANSPARENCY – ACCOUNTABILITY – CHALLENGE – INDIVIDUALITY – SIMPLICITY**
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.
We will assess the applications continuously until the right candidate is found.
We look forward to your application.
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to recruiting, training and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.
calendar_today3 days ago
work PVH Corp.