Backend Developer (BB-EB2E0)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
We are the right company for you, if you
- want to work on a product that matters to a lot of people – We receive hundreds of visits per second and host over 45M+ documents,
- consider yourself one of the best at what you do and you're looking for equally talented colleagues,
- are self-driven and would never just want to take the next ticket,
- are curious and never stopped learning and exploring new languages, technologies and solutions,
- seek a culture where all voices matter when it comes to shaping the future of the product,
- want to work with colleagues who have a “here to help” attitude, and absolutely want to help you succeed.
We believe you can help us succeed by
- delivering results that create value for the end users, while we ensure a high-performance, high-availability, robust product that scale with our traffic ( 10.000 ++ requests/second ) and data-heavy platforms (100++ terabytes),
- working across disciplines, and take a holistic, end-2-end approach to software development,
- being at the forefront of development practices; Agile, Continuous Delivery, Software as Service, Cloud-based, Docker, React,
- solving problems from just about every area of computer science, including search, information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, big data and so on.
We are looking for someone who has
- a Master’s degree in CS or equivalent,
- strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design,
- experience designing and building robust, high-volume production systems,
- experience with scalable microservice architecture,
- has worked on 2+ large scale commercial projects taken from inception to production,
- experience with Functional Programming (E.g. OCaml, Erlang),
- experience with C/C++ or other low-level languages with manual memory management,
- extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux,
- experience with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, …),
- experience with NoSQL data stores,
- excellent communications skills in English.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Issuu Inc.