Senior Supply Chain Development Manager (BB-E98EA)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:Senior Supply Chain Development Manager
+ - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
+ **Job ID** DK10741
+ - Supply and Demand
+ **Language** EN
**Do you want to play a meaningful role in crafting the way we deliver our exclusive portfolio to our LEGO® Branded Channels and a broad range of consumers?**
Combine your strong experience with end-to-end (E2E) Supply Chain Operations and help craft the way Licensing and Extended Line (LEL) will drive our Operating Model in the future!
Licensing and Extended Line (LEL) plays a unique role within the LEGO Group in delivering an exclusive portfolio to our LEGO Branded Channels and a broad range of consumer products for mass retail like books, magazines, clothing, bags, storage boxes etc. However, our Operating Model is a fixed, non-scalable and highly people dependent model.
You will be spearheading our mission to have an agile and far more flexible Operating Model which enables us to cater for different needs within own channels, publishing, outbound licensing, and big partnerships. Specifically, you will:
• Optimize our Operations to meet business requirements
• Analyze and evaluate current supply chain performance to understand key improvement opportunities and prioritize most critical first
• Develop business cases: highlight existing business issues, identify risks, develop scenarios for mitigation, and provide recommendations
• Identify key stakeholders and collaborate cross-functionally to realize our ambition (e.g. IT, Product Development, Planning, Distribution, Sales, Customer Service)
• Initiate and lead implementation: develop clear roadmap, implement new and/or improved supply chain processes, as well as documenting process
• Act as sparring partner for Head of Operations and Business Management
**Play your part in our team succeeding**
You will join LEL Operations and Business Management. We play a key role in ensuring a smooth and reliable operational foundation. Among many other tasks we ensure flow of elements to our suppliers and Licensing Partners, manage customer orders and flow of finished goods to our customers in LEGO Branded Channels around the globe.
We are a team of 14 people. All working out of Billund in an open office environment, where we strive to have fun, whilst living up to our obligations.
**Do you have what it takes?**
To succeed, you have in-depth supply chain operations knowledge, and you are able to identify interdependencies and impact of changes in full value chain. You are a naturally curious and result-oriented individual, who not only identify problems but find the best solutions to them. You are motivated by working effectively with other people to build results and have experience of being part of cross functional supply chain projects or initiatives. Furthermore, you have:
• Proven experience in working in multiple business areas i.e. Demand management, Planning, Logistics, Procurement and/or Supply Chain Management
• Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others
• Proactive mind-set with a strong business judgement that drives critical decisions, and consistently deliver results
• Strong communication and collaboration skills: ability to engage and influence others
• Analytical Skills or Data Science
• Proficiency in English
**Join the global LEGO® family**
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group
calendar_today1 day ago
work The LEGO Group