Document Control Coordinator (BB-A9609)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
We are looking for a Document Control Specialist to join us in this newly created position. You’ll be part of Quality team based at our production site in Roskilde, Denmark.
As our new Document Control Specialist, you’ll to the Manager, Quality Systems and will be responsible for managing our quality system documents whilst also ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity. This role will help the organization adhere to record retention policies, safeguard information and control documentation.
What will you do?
• Remediation of the existing QMS structure including Layout and numbering of documents and updating of references
• Control and editing of all Quality System documents and templates in Meridian
• Processing and follow-through with the approvals and tracking of documents
• Use and follow the approval matrix for document revisions/updates
• Escalate if documents are not reviewed and approved in a timely manner
• Communicate the release of new and updated documents
• Work with others to define reporting parameters and run reports
• Meridian administration including password setup, general training and usage questions
• Perform all other duties as assigned
Who we are looking for:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience in medical device product commercialization and/or manufacturing/assembly industries
• Knowledge of Medical Device regulation
• Excellent communication skills and fluency in Danish and English
• Experienced in manage global projects
• Proficient in MS Word
• Self-directed, the ability to work independently, and being highly motivated
• Focused and able to carry out tasks in a timely and accurate manner
• Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy to manage complex and sensitive documents
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon
With Thermo Fisher Scientic, it’s not just a career. It’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Thermo Fisher Scientific