Project Manager SCADA Operations (BB-40D47)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Description:Senior Project Manager SCADA Operations Vattenfall Wind Power
Do you want to shape the future? Join our journey towards Fossil Free Living within one generation.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat with operations in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieve climate neutrality by 2050.We are looking for a Project Manager for SCADA & Infrastructure Projects to support the operational fleet. And also to secure that all wind farms of Vattenfall Wind Power are operated safely and have lucrative competitive advantages.As one of the key functions in Vattenfall’s wind business the Competence Area SCADA Operations is general responsible for supporting wind projects, operational sites and other business units in managing SCADA equipment, communication and respective infrastructure. Your responsibilities as a Project Manager for SCADA & Infrastructure:
As Project Manager for SCADA & Infrastructure you will be responsible for driving small- and mid-size O&M projects for our operational assets, mainly Wind Power Plants but also some Enterprise systems. Driving improvement projects to ensure that our technology is up to date and cyber security standards are kept on a high level.
You will be assigned with a team of specialist in the projects, so your project management skills will be in focus more than deep technical knowledge in the area.Your responsibility will also include:
• Project Management of SCADA operations projects
• Follow up on deadlines and priorities cases together with the Manager of SCADA Operations
• Stakeholder management
• Managing external suppliers
• Quality management
• Budget management
• Contribute to an increased Technical IT security level and ensure the wind farms are in a safe condition meeting Vattenfall and other regulative requirements.
• Ensure documentation is being developed and kept up to date.
• To a limited extend if needed coordinating site activities with a strong focus on HSE
Your qualifications as Project Manager:
You have a degree within Engineering or similar and experience with Project Management. You have gained minimum 5 years’ experience with SCADA systems or Infrastructure from similar industry, preferably within the energy sector, alternatively gained experience as Technical Project Manager within another field.As we operate in an international environment, it is essential that you speak and write English fluently. Moreover, you have strong communication skills and are able to communicate well
with representatives from various professional groups, external business partners along with your
• Strong HSE culture, and able to display HSE leadership
• Have a strong personal drive, sense of responsibility and take ownership of your tasks
• Are a true team player and able to contribute to the existing team spirit
• Act and work in a, sometime chaotic environment
• Have a systematic and focused approach to your daily tasks
• Are strongly performance oriented – enjoy a challenge and good at capturing lessons learned
• See documentation as a natural and integrated part of the work Our offer
Good remuneration, a challenging and international working environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
calendar_today1 day ago